Friday, October 06, 2006

It's Friday


It's Friday! We were going to head to Moab this weekend. Bill's never seen it. The plan was to camp out along the river. Turns out Moab is experiencing flash flooding. What's funny, I envisioned sleeping in my tent, when in the middle of the night I woke up floating in water. The next day my Mom mentioned we wouldn't be camping in the spot she had picked out due to a flash flood that hit it. Strange..... Hopefully we will get the chance to see it before we leave.

The picture is from our porch. Mom and I are taking a photography class and I need to practice.

The link is an awesome do it yourself forum I found. If you want to find out how to do ANYTHING check here first.

Hope all is well.

Oh talked to Kristyne today. They closed on their home in Oregon and will get their keys today.

Bye

No comments: