Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Cozy night in Columbia

It's raining here. The fireplace is burning. The candles are too. Cozy. The only thing that could top this is having my Mom & Dad here to enjoy it with us.

We are getting our new home unpacked a little more everyday. It's official, we have way too much shit.

When we got here we thought Bill would be starting in the January class, which would bring us into June or July before it was time to move again. He ended up starting the November class. So, we may be leaving as soon as April.

With that in mind I've decided to find a job with something temporary in mind. I have an interview on Tuesday. I'll keep you posted.

My Mom had surgery on her other hand last week. I wish I could be there for her. It's hard not being able to be there to help, although my Dad has everything under control from what I hear. :)

Well, I need to go back to curling up by the fire.

Best Wishes,

Liz

No comments: