Monday, November 06, 2006

Poison Ivy in South Carolina



Yep. I've got it good. While we were in Moab. Remember the Negro Bill hike I told you about? Well there where signs every where stating that Poision Ivy is abundunt. I keep my eye open for it because I've never seen it first hand and wanted to know what it looked like. Well you better be careful what you ask for. As Bill tromped off trail, I warned that he might be sorry. About week and a half ago give or take a couple days, Bill started getting these welts all over. Welts that iched endlessly. We figured it was probably Poison Ivy or is it Oak? Anyway, I can testify that Poison Ivy is contagious. Now that Bill's welts are wanning, mine are in there prime. When I first meet Bill he told me he couldn't get Poison Ivy. Ha!
So on top of the cold that set in when we got here, I know have Poison Ivy welts on top like a cherry to an ice cream Sunday. Not!

No comments: