Friday, March 30, 2007

Spouse Notes

So I read about this website in the local paper here in Columbia and decided to check it out. This site "collects the random slips of paper that communicate life's little thoughts. Post-it notes, refrigerator whiteboards and loose leaf paper- anything written from a loved one to another is a Spouse Note."
Bill is always leaving little notes for me and I just happened to have one here at my desk because yesterday he put one in with my lunch. So I submitted it about 2 hours ago and sure enough it's there for everyone to see. Bill is going to kill me. :)

Check it out http://spousenotes.com/note/33

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

a website ran by folks with absolutly nothing to do
- Bill

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Bill you've hurt my feelings! In the work-a-day world of clients, billing, late-nights and deadlines it's nice to have a project that's just "fun" for fun's sake.

Sorry you didn't enjoy the site.

-Spouse Notes

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

I was hoping it was someone with loads of money sitting around somewhere leisurely in love.